"Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon

I discovered Kings of Leon many moons ago with their First EP: Holy Roller Novacaine. I liked them enough back then that I went to the Black Cat and saw them perform. Strangely, that day I discovered another band that I became a tiny bit obsessed with called The Features. But this is not about them, this is about Kings of Leon. This group from Nashville, Tennessee is comprised of 3 brothers & a cousin, who together have a fantastic performance synergy. As much as I liked the original EP and the follow-up album: Youth & Young Manhood, their latest effort: Only by the Night shows maturity that they did not possess in 2003. This song is from this new album and is the first single released. It quickly hit #1 in the U.K., after its August 2008 release. It only reached #56 on some U.S. publications chart, which is insane. (Come on, get it together! *cough*Billboard*cough*) Anyway, without further ado, here is "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon:


Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum