Most of Life is a Game...

And really should be treated as such.

With the exceptions of those that you allow close to you and those that allow you to be close to them, everyone else is merely a player in this stage of your life. When you start dealing with these characters as such, their actions all of the sudden seem appropriate for them and have less cause of drama on your actual life.

I am very lucky to have people who get me, who I believe will always be a part of my life in one regard or another. One has already been there for a good chuck of my life and the others I have just recently (within the year) had the pleasure of gaining their friendship. They are the ones that matter and they are the ones that will be allowed to affect me.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I won't be open to anyone else coming along. I am not completely full, but at this very moment I have everything I need.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum