Sorting It All Out

ARGH!--yes, an interjection fits my feelings well. I don't know where I am going to live come April 30th. I don't know when I am going to start school. I don't know if I should be looking for jobs for now or if I need to hold off for something in May.

I have a lot of questions and very little answers. Very frustrating. At least I have gotten past the depression aspect of this frustration and can feel more productive. But, to what end do I produce. Do I pack up everything, move to Salisbury even if it is to live alone? For the benefit of going to school sooner than later or do I take the risk of staying here with the hope of bartending in the near future, pick up a steady income and start school when I feel like I can afford it.

I do know that I have to do something and I hope that everything will sort itself out when I travel to Salisbury next Monday. I am not totally confident that it will, however.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum