The Latest!

I might do the unthinkable and the very wise...I may be moving to Manassas to be closer to school and to save some money on rent (think in the neighborhood of $400-500/month) & probably on food as well since I will be taking on the role of general nutritionist and not eating out or drinking so often.

It makes me happy, but there is great sacrifice as well. I don't like being this far from DC and my friends that are there. I also, don't want to think about the drive home after working at town Fridays (worse) & Saturday (bad). Though I really like the apartment that we viewed and it would be with someone that could use being moved herself & is mutually agreeable. But, we will see. I do have an apartment to view near U Street Metro this week as well.

I may need someone's cough every once in a while if I do move out here and if any of my friends are willing to have me. Love my town brothers *bats eyes*

Anyway, just a quick update from suburbia.

5 comments:

    I'm not really sure if you want someone's cough, especially if they're done with it.

    i'll leave a real comment when i'm not dying from the inside out

    suburbia sucks monkey ass FYI

    o_O

    Very good point getting someone's cough would not be good. So, perhaps somewhere suitable to sleep, instead.

    You always have a place to crash here.

    For shame for thinking otherwise.

    Thank you good sir :-) The drive over there sometimes is not going to be fun

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum